Who can blame anyone in Chicago who wants Lori Lightfoot dead? She’s a disgusting tyrant that looks like shit and makes you want to throw up in your mouth with the image of her eating pussy.
Good freedom-loving Americans want to support American companies who support our founding and freedom. When we see drifters like this who back peddle when shit gets real these people are worse than the leftists.
Who is to blame for the position the police are in right now? I blame the police 75% and dumb liberals and ignorant gheto idiots for the remaining 25%.
BLM and Antifa are just spoiled children of loser communists. These are human garbage.
Every day more and more people are starting to fight back vocally and visibly against this mask nonsense.
t happened again today. I was on the faggoty Facistbook and posted something that got me suspended for 7 days. Someone explain to me how we allow companies to violate the United States Bill of Rights.
How much crap will the people tolerate?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The Romans found out the hard way that diversity is death to a civilized society.
I’m going to write things clearly and very simple for the stupid people out there because the ones who make gun control laws know this is illegal and evil.