nih ivermectine how to take ivermectin dose in hindi ivermectina comprimidos argentina ivermectina teuto ivermectina e hepatite ivermectina dosis perros en ml
The Masked Marikon

Cops Need to Focus on Criminal Instead of Patriots

Who is to blame for the position the police are in right now? I blame the police 75% and dumb liberals and ignorant gheto idiots for the remaining 25%. Good cops should have routed out the stupid, power tripping idiots on their own. Instead of cleaning house they idoots were allowed to stay and these are the same people that gave them the bad rep people life to refer to. In addition stop bother people for doing thinsg that are legal. No one cares if you think its suspicious and that doesnt give you probably cause no matter how many unconstitutional lawyers and judges tell you otherwise. Honor your oaths dammit.

PIZZAOS.COM – GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WITH DISCOUNT CODE: maskhole

Now let’s focus on the idiots ghetto people and dumb liberals who make up the remainder of the problem. When a cop has probable cause like in the cases of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Freddy Gray, and a slew of other idiots they should have not resisted arrest because they were breaking the law. This is why these idots are dead. There no arguing this.

The notion of defunding the police only hurts only the vulnerable. Those of us who have guns because its our constitutional right will just kill you criminals if you come to our homes looking for trouble. When you damage property and hurt others yes you deserve to be hurt back up to death in order to stop you. Now, when idiots like AOC are willing to live in the hood and not have security I would think she may beleive the bullshit she says but they are against the police and gun when they are protechted.

PROTEIN AND PRE-WORKOUT FOR SERIOUS LIFTING
GET YOURS NOW

They are full of shit people. Wake up and realize that the only people who dont want you to protect yourselves are people who want to control you. Also these ghettos to kill each other and starve liberal run cities and states. Do not allow these scumbags to ruin their homes and then come to yours and bring their liberal poison with them. You have a right to protect your community from these devils and be like Andrew Jackson said t the supreme court when the ruled against him. When you have the numbers, power and constitution on your side let them try to enforce their crap.

SUPPLEMENTS AND PAIN RELEIF FOR A HEALTHY LIFE. GET YOURS NOW

SUPPORT US

Website: http://themaskedmarikon.com/
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/themaskedmarikon
SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/the-masked-marikon
Minds:https://www.minds.com/themaskedmarikon/
UgeTube: https://ugetube.com/@themaskedmarikon
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themaskedmarikon/
Gab: https://gab.com/themaskedmarikon
Silority: https://gab.com/themaskedmarikon
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-581343